Meeker Days- Puyallup, Wa
Located in the heart of downtown Puyallup, the Meeker Days Arts & Music Festival is rich in history.
- Our three stages feature a variety of music flavors like country, rock, blues and alternative along with great entertainment for kids of all ages.
- Two food courts are loaded with festival favorites like elephant ears, burgers, corn dogs, ice cream and more!
- Charlie’s Restaurant provide beer garden service along with many fun games.
- Over 200 craft, commercial and non-profit vendors with a huge assortment of products for your home, gifts for dad, apparel and toys for the kids, just to name a few.
- Awesome educational exhibits, antique tractor display and inflatable fun for everyone!
- And for the car enthusiasts… two car shows take place, Buicks on Saturday and Pontiacs on Sunday!
- Source http://www.puyallupmainstreet.com/events/meeker-days/